Hello Parents & children,
Well here we are in the month of May!
Today I am sharing my most favourite children’s story book, “The Giving Tree.”
I believe it’s a classic.
Please click HERE and enjoy!
Ms Catherine X
Here are some questions to answer:
- What type of tree did the boy play with everyday?
- What games did they like to play together?
- How did the tree want the boy to feel each time they played together?
- What did the boy do with all the apples he took away?
- What did he make with all the branches?
- Did the tree like that the boy was using so much of her branches and trunk? Why do you think that?
- When the boy grew into an old man, what did he sit on?
- Was the tree happy at the end of the story? Why?
Some activities to try:
Apple weaving HERE
Let’s make “Apple Pie in a cup,” Click HERE