Hello Parents & children,
I’m happy to be sharing a story with you all today called,
“The Cow That Went OINK” by Bernard Most.
It’s a lovely story of two animal friends who help each other learn to speak two languages.
Click for the story HERE
Questions to think about and answer after the story
- Why did the cow say, “Oink” & the pig said, “Moo”?
- Why do you think the cow and the pig could sound like each other in the beginning?
- How would you feel if someone laughed at you when you were trying your best?
- How did the cow and the pig help each other?
- How many languages can you speak or are you learning?
I came across this website for animal crafts and thought they were ALL good. Since, I don’t know what supplies you have at home, I thought it would be best to leave it up to you and your child to pick.
Here is also a memory game that you can play with your family.
1.Just print it out HERE
2.Cut out the farm animals
3.Mix them up and place them face down on a table.
4.Pick up two at a time and see if you can match them.
Have fun using your memory!
Ms Catherine X