Hello Parents & children,
How are you? Haven’t we had a lot of wonderful stories and activities this week!
Today I want to share another one of my favourite stories called, “Owl Babies” by Martin Waddell.
Story link: Owl Babies
Can you answer these questions after the story?
- Where did their owl mother go in the middle of the night?
- What was their owl mother looking for?
- How do you think they were feeling when their mother was gone? How would you feel?
- Do you think they were safe up in the tree waiting for their mother?
- What did big sister Sarah suggest they do to feel safe?
- Did they know if their owl mother would return to the tree?
- Why do the owl babies have white feathers and their mother has brown feathers?
- Do you think their feathers will change or stay the same?
- Did you enjoy the story? Leave your comment down below.
Here are some suggested activities to try:
Colour by number pages:
Owl craft- Moving owl