Hello, boys and girls. Welcome to Ms. Mimi’s Storytime.
Today, I’d like to share with you “Stick and Stone”. I hope you enjoy it.
“Stick and Stone” by Beth Ferry and Tom Lichtenheld. Please click here.
At the end of the story, you may want to think about answering these questions:
- Stick and Stone, why were they lonely in the beginning of the story?
- Do you think being alone can be fun?
- What do you think of Pinecone who made fun of Stone when he fell off the swing?
- When needed, would you help and stick up for your friends?
- What do you like to do together with your friends?
- If you see someone alone and who seems lonely, do you think you can be their friend?
Can you find the number that looks like Stone? Stick? Or, Stick + Stone together?
Suggested activities with Origami paper
Thinking of you,